The admission application for undergraduate professional courses at National University for the session 2022-23 is now open. Students can easily complete the application form by clicking on the online apply link provided below.
The admissions office has recently released an announcement regarding the professional course admissions for the upcoming 2023-2024 session. Interested candidates are invited to apply online through the official admission website. The applications should be submitted by the specified deadline.
|Circular Published Date:||09th July 2023.|
|Online Application Start:||12th July 2023. 4pm|
|Application Deadline:||30th July 2023.|
|Application Submission Deadline:||31st July 2023.|
|Application Fee:||300 TK.|
How to download NU Professional Course Admission circular?
You have to confirm all the date from their official website. You can also try to read their admission circular for getting actual in date and time.
The circular will be publishing on their official website. So, you can download the circular from their official website. We are also providing downloading link of admission circular. So, you can also download it by clicking this link.
Eligibility for nu admission in Professional Course
To apply for admission in a professional course at the National University of Bangladesh, it is important to meet the set criteria established by the university. If you do not meet the admission requirements or are ineligible to apply, consider exploring other courses that align with your qualifications.
- Humanities Group: Must pass SSC examination in 2019/2020/2021 from any board of education with minimum 2.50 GPA. Candidates have to pass the HSC examination in 2020/2021/2022 with a minimum of 2.50 GPA including 4th subject.
- Science and Business Study Group:
- Must pass SSC examination in 2019/2020/2021 from any board of education with minimum 3.00 GPA. Candidates have to pass the HSC examination in 2020/2021/2022 with a minimum of 2.50 GPA including 4th subject.
- Only candidates who have passed HSC (Vocational, Business Management and Diploma in Commerce) examination from Bangladesh Technical Education Board can be admitted as per the above-mentioned grade points.
- Students who have passed from Bangladesh Open University will be able to apply for admission if they get the above-mentioned grade points.
- The applicant candidate has to determine the subject eligible for admission from the subjects studied in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination. You have to get minimum 3.00 out of 200 marks in that subject.
- English Medium and foreign candidates please read their admission eligibility page for right information.
How to submit online application for NU Professional Course?
The application system is online base. So, you have to submit your application through online. The online application submission link and other information we are providing you. You can also find the same information in admission notice.
NU Professional Online Admission link
- Now you have to enter your secondary and higher secondary roll number, registration number, board of education / university, passing year and a valid mobile number. All the information regarding admission will be sent to the mobile number given here.
- Now your information will be displayed from the database. If the girl appears in the place of the boy in the case of gender determination in the said information, then correct it by clicking on the edit option. If a boy applies to a women’s college, his admission will be canceled.
NU Professional Course Admission Guide Line
|Admission Guide Line||Professional Admission Guide Line Click Here|
|Admission Criteria||Professional Admission Circular Click Here|
|Important Links||Professional applicant login Click Here|
Online application for NU Professional Course
- Now you need to determine the college and course preference. First select the district and college. Then select the college. Now you will see the name of the course and the number of seats in that college. Carefully sort the courses in order of preference.
- Now you have to upload your color photo. Photo must be 120*150 pixel JPG format and file size less than 50 KB. After uploading your photo, recheck your application copy and click submit button. Now you can see your application copy on the screen. Print the application form in A4 size paper.
Nu professional courses list
There are a total of 12 professional courses under the National University. From which you can choose anyone. Let’s see what courses are available. You can also try NU MBA Admission.
- Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Apparel Manufacturing & Technology (AMT).
- Fashion Design & Technology (FDT).
- Knitwear Manufacture & Technology (KMT).
- Computer Science & Technology (CSE).
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
- Tourism & Hospitality Management (THM).
- Theatre & Media Study (TMS).
- BBA in Aviation Management.
- B.Sc. in Aeronautical and Aviation Science.
Professional Admission Merit List Result
A merit list will be prepared for admission. In that case, first GPA obtained from SSC and HSC examinations is considered. However, 40% of GPA obtained from SSC and 60% of GPA obtained from HSC are considered.
If the number of multiple candidates is equal in that rule, then 40% of the marks obtained in SSC examination and 60 marks obtained in HSC are considered.
Even then, if the number is equal, the one who is younger in both will be given first place in the merit list.
Download NU Professional Course Admission Result
Those who get first place in merit list will be able to get admission first. If the number of seats is vacant after admission from the merit list, then admission will be given from the waiting list.
So the authorities will make the first and second merit list. Even then if the seats are vacant then the second will be admitted from the waiting list.
You can see the results of the merit list from our website. But you can also see from the National University website if you want. You can also try to read NU Honors Admission.
How to Make Professional course admission merit list?
At first, the merit list will be making based on your SSC and HSC exam grade point. We are giving an example for your understanding.
If the marks obtained by more than one candidate are equal in the above-mentioned rules, then merit list will be made on their SSC and HSC marks. In this case also 40% of SSC mark and 80% of HSC mark will be considered. Below is an example to help you understand.
Even then, if the number obtained is equal, then a merit list will be prepared considering the age. Whoever is younger will get the first place in the merit list.
Professional Course Release Slip Result
The results of those who have applied through the release slip will be published on the website. You can also apply for the release slip by clicking on the link provided here. The result of the release slip will be published on the basis of merit score, subject to vacancy in the concerned college.
Download Release Slip Result
The authorities have announced the release slip application dates and times. If you wish to apply for admission to a different college, you can submit your application through the release slip. This allows you to seek admission in a college of your choice, even if you have already been offered a seat in another college.
The results of the release slip will be released in due course. The applicant who gets a place in the merit list through the release slip will not have any opportunity to change the course. If you don’t get the chance in this course, then try NU Degree Admission.
How to apply for release slip?
Let’s see who can apply before knowing the rules to apply on the release slip.
- Applicants who do not get a place in the merit list.
- Those who are admitted in the merit list will cancel the admission later.
- Even if you get a place in the merit list, you will not be admitted in the allotted course.
- To apply for a release slip, you need to log in to your application account.
- Now go to college selection option from the application page.
- At this stage, the applicant has to re-determine the order of preference from the list of his / her eligible courses.
- In this way, a candidate can apply for the release slip by selecting the order of preference in a total of three colleges.
- Now you have to click on submit button. Please check all the information before submitting it.
- At this stage, you can see your SSC and HSC exam information and your release slip application form. Download the application form and print out it in A4 size paper.