To get this done, the admission test will be held in 3 clusters, one for each type of university. From the circular highlights to the application process and payment, everything will be put on stage. So, book your seat and start watching us present you with crucial information about GST university admission 2022-2023.
- Primary Application Start: 15 June 2023
- Primary Application Deadline: 25 June 2023
- Admission Test Date: 30 July, 13 August and 20 August
- Official website: gstadmission.ac.bd
This opens the door even further for the students who are meritorious but don’t have the financial solvency to apply and go to each university separately. Let’s take a look at the admission circular for GST universities.
To ease the struggle of students and guardians during the admission season, the most prominent public universities of Bangladesh have decided to cancel the necessity for distinct exams for each university. Now, students can apply for all the universities at once and take the admission to be eligible to each of the universities listed.
GST Admission GPA Requirement
Not Every Students Can Apply For Admission Primary Application. They have to Fulfill Few Requirement Which Will meet to the eligibility to Apply. Only this year second Time Students can Apply for 20 integrated Admission system. However, we Provide you each unit and Group GPA Requirement at below.
- Humanities Group (A Unit): A Total 6.00 GPA Will need to apply where Minimum 3.00 Will be For Each Board Examination of SSC and HSC
- Business Group (B Unit): A Total 6.50 GPA Will need to apply where Minimum 3.00 Will be For Each Board Examination of SSC and HSC
- Science Group (C Unit): A Total 7.00 GPA Will need to apply where Minimum 3.00 Will be For Each Board Examination of SSC and HSC
GST Admission Test Date
As the circular for GST universities admission isn’t published yet, there is no confirmation about the exam schedule to date. But as soon as the circular gets published, we will update you with all the latest information about the exam schedule and venue right here.
|A Unit (Science)||2023||12.00 PM to 01.00 PM|
|B Unit (Humanities)||2023||12.00 PM to 01.00 PM|
|C Unit (Business Studies)||2023||12.00 PM to 01.00 PM|
GST Admission Circular 2023
As the universities have agreed to publish a common circular for GST admission, it should be live any time from now. The HSC result was delayed due to the current coronavirus situation and so was the GST admission circular.
But as the HSC result has been published recently, it is now a matter of time for the circular to be published. Once it gets published, we will give you the latest updates right here. For now, let’s take a closer look at the highlights of the GST universities admission circular.