Dhaka University student Online Service
Steps and Regulations for Marks-Certificate Collection:
- Step-1: In this step applicant will provide all the information. After entering the information, s/he can proceed to the next step by clicking the Generate Invoice button.Warning: No information can be changed when the next step is taken. If there is a mistake in the information, there will be complexity and delay in getting the Marks-Certificate. Additional fee may be required, if applicable.
- Step-2: In this step you can download the ‘Pay Slip (Marks-Certificate)’ in pdf format by clicking the Download Invoice button. Print the pay slip and deposit the fee to the counter of any branch of Janata Bank throughout Bangladesh. Once the fee has been deposited, you will reach the next step by end of that business day. You can click on the Check Payment Status button to check if the fee has been credited. If you are not taken to the next step within 24 hours after the fee is deposited, you will be able to provide information on fee deposit by clicking the Claim Payment button.
Step-3: In this step you will be able to download the ‘Marks-Certificate Collection Application Form’ and ‘Application Submission Receipt’. Print the ‘Marks-Certificate Collection Application Form’ on legal size paper. Before submitting the application form physically, note the following:
a. In case of regular students, the form should be signed by the Principal of the Respective College / Hall Provost. In the case of External Degree (Pass) Examination, the Form must be signed by the Gazetted Officer and in the case of External Master Degree Examinations by the concerned departmental chair of the University.
b. Marks Certificate issued in Bengali must be submitted while applying Marks Certificate in English
c. The concerned Principal / Provost / Gazetted Officer shall sign and seal the photo in the proper place on the Application Form so that the signature and seal will be placed on some parts of the photo and some part of the form.
d. In case Marks Certificate is missing, the missing General Diary (GD) has to be filed in the police station and copy of the GD should be submitted along with the Application Form.
After completing all the process through the authority of your institution, the application form should be submitted to Room No-308 of the office of the Exam Controller of the University of Dhaka during office hours. Print the receipt of the application form and collect the signature / seal of the officer accepting the form at the time of submission of the application form. This receipt needs to be stored seriously. This receipt must be submitted at the time of receiving the Marks Certificate.
- Application should be submitted with:1. Photocopy of the admit card by the concerned Principal / Provost / Gazetted Officerb. Marks Certificate issued in Bengali for applying Marks Certificate in English
Once the Marks Certificate application form has been submitted, you will automatically reach step-4.
- Step-4: You will have to wait at this step until your Marks-Certificate is ready. If the information provided is incorrect / correction is required then instructions will be given through online. In this case the applicant may need to come to the office and correct the information. The Marks-Certificate will not be prepared until the information is corrected. If the information provided is correct or necessary information is corrected, a Marks-Certificate will be prepared. Once your Marks-Certificate is ready, you will automatically reach step-5. Marks-Certificate cannot be collected before reaching Step-5.
- Step-5: Your will reach this step when your Marks-Certification is ready. You will be able to collect the marks-Certificate during office hours from the Room 308 of the Office of the Exam Controller by showing the original copy of your examination admit card. The Application Submission Receipt must be submitted at the time of collecting the certificate. Without the recommendation of the Head of the concerned educational institute, the letter of ‘Authorization’ to the other person shall not be acceptable to the University.
Application Link: https://service.du.ac.bd